From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of jlowary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 2:04 PM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WEB400] Converting from Native to Apache Server

We have converted our intranet  to use the Apache server, and are having

problems getting the security to work.

We were using the protection scheme for groups that was in a physical
file.  Do we need to move this info to the IFS?  We are told this can be

made to work like it did but can't seem to figure out how.  Is there any

documentation or Red Book on what needs to be done?

Thanks

-- Jim Lowary