From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Pete Helgren
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 1:16 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Java Error was Tomcat java properties question

We start Tomcat from a CL that calls the Qshell commands so, no, it isn't
necessary to be running it interactively from the shell in order for this to
work.

This is ringing a bell in my head because I *know* we had this problem
before and resolved it.  This entry is in the archives:

http://archive.midrange.com/java400-l/200501/msg00051.html

The only other thing I saw in the thread was that the

java.home=/QIBM/ProdData/Java400/jdk14/
java.version=1.4

was needed.  What version of the JVM are you running?

Pete