From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Richard ECUYER
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 12:58 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: [WEB400] Http jobs and job name

Hi group,

I have a little probleme here, and i want to know if ther is any way t
have
differents jobname for each http server ?
Suppose that i have a server named BtoB, i start 20 jobs and each
jobname is
Btob.
I would like to have :
BtoB01, BTB02... and so on.

Is there any way to do that ?
NB : i have taken a look at different ports, one by server and one job
by
server but it don't like it because inthis case i must tell the third
part :
use this port please, it is free.