From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Paul Tuohy
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:55 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Apache configuration question

OK, I take that back. I found the A records and the CNAME on Domain Direct
(sheepish grin).

I am setting up the A record - since it is a static IP address that I have.

It says it will take up to 3 hours to apply.

I assume I can disable the Domain Forwarding when the A record is set up?

Thanks to everyone - I have learnt something new today :-)

Regards

Paul Tuohy
ComCon
+353 1 282 6230