From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Paul Tuohy
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:49 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Apache configuration question

Thanks David.

My domain is currently registered with Domain Direct and I am using
"Domain
Forwarding" to direct my domain to the static IP address provided by my
ISP.
I am kinda confused 'cos I kinda thought that this was the DNS.

Should I be perhaps be using a "Name Server" instead?

Or should I simply have a DNS entry on my iSeries?

I hate this stuff :-)

Regards

Paul Tuohy
ComCon