This is turning into one of those projects that always takes twice as
long as it should :)

This is probably more for Bob Cozzi but if anyone else can assist I
promise to READ EVERY SINGLE post and respond appropriately.

I have setup a very simple webpage that has one input tag called LAST
(for last name) and by using the GET method I can see it being passed so
I know this part is working correctly.

My program takes this input via cgiGetVar and assigns it to LAST NAME
with the following lines of code:

C                   CALLP     cgiinit()
C                   EVAL      LASTNAME = cgiGetVar('LAST')

I am then attempting to write this to a PF called RECM with the
following:

C                   MOVE      LASTNAME      LNAME
C                   WRITE     RECM

A blank record is written to the file but nothing in the LNAME
field...so either I am not getting the data correctly from the web or I
am missing something else along the way....any suggestions, hints would
be appreciated.

Douglas