De: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]En
nombre de Douglas W. Palme
Enviado el: Jueves, 06 de Octubre de 2005 06:20 p.m.
Para: Web400 List
Asunto: [WEB400] Cgi directory

I have decided to give Bob Cozzi's rpgtools a try for some web programming.
I have it installed, license key entered, etc. so that part is finished, but
I was looking at the httpd directives and conf file and noticed that there
is a lot of junk in here...I need to ensure that I 1. have a directory to
place our cgi programs into IE: cgi-bin but am a bit lost with all the crap
I found in the conf file.  Here is a copy of the conf file, any help or
suggestions would be appreciated on cleaning it up and making sure that the
cgi-bin is configured correctly.

 ************Beginning of data*************
# Apache Default server configuration

# General setup directives
HotBackup Off
CgiConvMode %%MIXED/MIXED%%
HostNameLookups Off
UseCanonicalName On
TimeOut 30000
KeepAlive Off
DocumentRoot /www/apachedft/htdocs
AddLanguage en .en

# Deny most requests for any file
<Directory />
  order allow,deny
  deny from all
  Options -Indexes -ExecCGI -includes
  AllowOverride Limit Options
</Directory>

# Allow requests for files in document root
<Directory /www/apachedft/htdocs>
  order allow,deny
  allow from all
</Directory>
Listen 80
#----        CGIPROD directives
AliasMatch /cgiprodh/(.*)\.htm  /QSYS.LIB/CGIPROD.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/$1.mbr
Alias /cgiprodh/     /QSYS.LIB/CGIPROD.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/
Alias /cgiprod/       /cgiprod/
ScriptAliasMatch /cgiprodp(.*).pgm /qsys.lib/cgiprod.lib/$1.pgm
<Directory /QSYS.LIB/CGIPROD.LIB>
   AllowOverride None
   Options None
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory /cgiprod>
   AllowOverride None
   Options None
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>
#----        CGISRC directives
AliasMatch /cgisrch/(.*)\.htm  /QSYS.LIB/CGISRC.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/$1.mbr
Alias /cgisrch/     /QSYS.LIB/CGISRC.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/
Alias /cgisrc/       /cgisrc/
ScriptAliasMatch /cgisrcp(.*).pgm /qsys.lib/cgisrc.lib/$1.pgm
<Directory /QSYS.LIB/CGISRC.LIB>
   AllowOverride None
   Options None
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory /cgisrc>
   AllowOverride None
   Options None
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>
#----        QCGIPROD directives
AliasMatch /qcgiprodh/(.*)\.htm  /QSYS.LIB/QCGIPROD.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/$1.mbr
Alias /qcgiprodh/     /QSYS.LIB/QCGIPROD.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/
Alias /qcgiprod/       /qcgiprod/
ScriptAliasMatch /qcgiprodp(.*).pgm /qsys.lib/qcgiprod.lib/$1.pgm
<Directory /QSYS.LIB/QCGIPROD.LIB>
   AllowOverride None
   Options None
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory /qcgiprod>
   AllowOverride None
   Options None
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>

If you bought it, it was hauled by a truck - somewhere, sometime.

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos son confidenciales y de uso exclusivo
para el usuario de la direccion de correo electronico a quien
esta dirigido. Puede contener informacion amparada por el secreto
profesional. Si hubiese recibido este mensaje por error,
por favor informe tal situacion al emisor, devolviendole el correo
electronico y eliminandolo de su sistema, no pudiendo en tal
caso copiar, enviar, revelar el contenido o utilizar alguna parte
de este mensaje o de sus adjuntos.
No se garantiza la seguridad o la exactitud de las comunicaciones
por Internet debido a que la informacion puede ser interceptada,
modificada, perdida, llegar tarde o contener virus.
El emisor, por lo tanto, no acepta responsabilidad por errores u
omisiones en el texto de este mensaje que surjan a partir de una
transmision por Internet. Las opiniones vertidas en este mensaje
son propias del emisor y no del BANCO EMPRESARIO DE TUCUMAN Coop. Ltdo.

This message and any attachments are confidential to the ordinary
user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed.
It can contain information aided by the professional secret.
If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or
use any part of the message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your system.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error
free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive
liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this message
which arise as a result of Internet transmission.
Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and
are not given or endorsed by the BANCO EMPRESARIO DE TUCUMAN Coop. Ltdo.