From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Douglas W. Palme
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:56 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: [WEB400] Bob Cozzi and cgilib

I do aim to please, trust me I oculd have made the visual a lot worse :)

I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions and tips, we will be
evaluating a couple of products before making a decision, although we need
to get it made sooner rather than later.

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 06:11:55 -0500, Shane_Cessna wrote