There were no eRPG books out when easy400 site first
started (maybe the "who knew" redbook).  I believe mine
were out fairly close to the same time the easy400site went
up (I wasn't aware of it at the time of writing the books).
 I remember getting an email from Giovanni asking if he
could use the term "e-RPG" on his site.  :)

Anyhoooo.. I wasn't commenting on that statement.  I was on
the one I included in my reply, though.

Brad