That doesn't mean you can't use CGIDEV2.  I used it a lot
with customers and find it very reliable.  And it's "open
source" to the point that you have the source for it.

So, should you run into any issues I'm sure Giovanni or Mel
would be happy to help you fix and recompile the code.

But, I've built several large scale apps with it and have
yet to find a bug of major signifigance, if any.

Brad
www.bvstools.com