From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Hayes, Joe
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 2:11 PM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WEB400] WebSphere LDAP Integration on i5

Is anyone running WAS on i5 and integrating LDAP?

I'd like to hear some real-life experience on how this works.

I've had response for running WAS in i5 stating that it's a bad idea
from
another list (Java on and around the iSeries).  Any dissenting opinions
or
confirmations?

Much appreciated...

Joseph E. Hayes