From: Jim Franz [mailto:franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 June 2005 03:20
To: WEB400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WEB400] HTTP Server instance - a thread failed

Anyone else seeing this - After applying last cume and http group I can't
see what is causing it.
Joblog has no info - I called support and they had me send in info (2 weeks
ago). They did say it may only be affecting cgi sites. jim

Message ID . . . . . . :   HTP8081       Severity . . . . . . . :   20

Message type . . . . . :   Information

Date sent  . . . . . . :   05/31/05      Time sent  . . . . . . :   12:51:05

Message . . . . :   HTTP Server instance BNCW, a thread failed.

Cause . . . . . :   The HTTP Server instance BNCW is a multi-threaded
process
  and one of the threads failed while processing a client request. The

  remaining threads will continue processing the client requests. See the
job
  log for 027446/QTMHHTTP/BNCW for more information.

Recovery  . . . :   Correct the problem identified in the job log for

  027446/QTMHHTTP/BNCW.

PTF Group             Level
SF99530                5102 cume
SF99529                  49     hiper
SF99503                   4
SF99298                   9
SF99275                   5
SF99272                   3
SF99269                   5
SF99173                   2
SF99099                   4     http group