This has been an issue since I can remember.  I remember
reading on comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc one time that someone
said they got it to work...  not sure if I believed it,
though..

If you want some free library list functionality, it's part
of my eRPG SDK, but not tied to the registration.  The
F.LIBL service program.  So you could just download it and
use the #PushLib and #PopLib subprocedures to change the
library list at run time.

www.erpgsdk.com

Just don't run the install, and copy the F.LIBL service
program to your library as well as the /copy member for the
prototypes.  There are other functions there as well, all
listed on the page.

It's what I've used for years (read my previous post on how
I integrate it into multiple environments).