I had thought about that but we do not currently run the FTP server at
all and did not want to run that server and open that port to off campus
if I did not have too.

>>> chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 3/3/2005 2:36:01 PM >>>
I don't know about WebDAV so I cannot help you there but I do know
about
FTP.  I prefer to use FTPS and have set only a few profile to be able
to use
the FTP Server via OpsNav.  I also block all submitted commands and
only
allow puts or gets and force them to a root directory that they cannot
back
out of.  In your case that would be /www/server/ and you can change
between
htdocs and webapps.

Chris Bipes