That's what I thought also.  The web site points to SF99099.  Which is
V5R3's version of (and I copy directly from WRKPTFGRP) "IBM HTTP Server
for iSeries".  And I verified that I have all of those PTF's within that
group.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

"Haas, Matt" <Matt.Haas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/03/2005 11:31 AM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [WEB400] was browser gui - new look and feel

As long as the group for Base includes the HTTP Server group, you should
get it. The GUI's part of the HTTP Server and not WebSphere.

Matt