From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 12:42 PM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WEB400] RE: Opinions Wanted

 >> What's your definition of "support" of CGIDEV2?

Whatever you and the others on the list want it to be.  I was specifically
asking what they do it terms of tools/compilers that would ease the
development of CGIDEV2 type apps.

 >> What's your definition of "support" of WebSphere?

What they are currently doing in WDSC.

 >> What's IBM doing on one that they aren't doing on the other?

One (CGIDEV2) they constantly bad mouth and attempt to shut down the web
site.  The other (WAS) is an alter at which all marketing and support
dollars are deposited.

Jon Paris
Partner400
www.Partner400.com