Webfacing customization question

fixed

I am attempting to create a drop down selection list for a web faced
application. In this particular case, we are looking at doing this to a
country code field. I have found articles on the internet that states that
using program-defined html in the web setting, this task can be done.
However, I can not seem to get this to work. Furthermore, I have not been
able to track down examples of this type of customization.

Would some one be so kind as to direct me to some references or example of
using program-defined html?

Thank you in advance.

Nick W. Mart

Programmer Analyst