Is there documentation for these somewhere on the net?
 They look newer and I don't think they are in the version
that I have installed.

Trying to get an idea what it would take...  I am not
looking to do it, but I'm doing a comparison/contrast of my
eRPG SDK and CGIDEV2 and would like to explain how this
scenario would be done with each toolset.