I agree with Matt... the "wizard" should hardley be called
what it is.. although it has gotten better, it still
stinks.

My advice, learn apache configs and do it with a text
editor.  For basic configs, I have a classic vs. apache
comparison on my FAQ page at www.bvstools.com/faq.html.
 It's helped quite a few along the way.

Brad
www.bvstools.com