I've just finished converting my shop from Original Server to Apache.  In my
shop we've got well over 100 RPG CGI programs, most of which that accept a
POST message full on variables.

Now that we're strictly on Apache, we're finding that sometimes the buffer
of variables isn't making it to the programs.  The URL is launched, the
program fires up but because it doesn't see things we're expecting to see in
the inbound parameter string, we're throwing up an error screen.  I know
this sounds a little vague but it's the best way I can explain it.  Has
anyone seen this and if so, what was your resolution???