>As for the HR, I can get rid of it visually, but I can't
>get the space back

Actually, I looked at that some more. The spacing isn't coming from the
HR tag, it's from the fact that you're in a PRE tag and there are CRLFs
at the end of the lines. Try removing the HR tag in a copy of the source
and you'll see what I mean. If you remove the HR tag and leave a blank
line in it's place the spacing will remain the same, but if you remove
the blank line the spacing will go away.

I'd say remove the PRE tags, but I think all the gateway spacing would
get screwed up. I think you're in trouble on this one.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President & CEO
Tech Software