In reviewing my Apache configuration files towards the top I found:

Options -ExecCGI +FollowSymLinks -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch -Includes
-IncludesNoExec -Indexes -MultiViews

Later in my configuration I found:

<Directory /QSYS.LIB/CGIBIN.LIB/>
 Allow From all
 <FilesMatch ^(.*)\.PGM$>
 Options +ExecCGI
 Allow From all
 </FilesMatch>
</Directory>

The documentation indicates that the -ExecCGI option is suppose to indicate
CGI is disabled so I'm not sure how/why having this entry in twice seems to
allow my CGI apps to run.  One thought I had is that by specifying the
-ExecCGI at the top, defaults the server to no CGI, then the +ExecCGI allows
CGI to run only from programs in CGIBIN library?