Aaron,

Sorry for the delay I was unexpectedly our of the office yesterday.

>What type of web service is it?
I'm not sure what you are asking for.  I have two Java classes, one for the
iSeries server functions, and one to handle the business logic.  I
right-clicked on the business logic class and had WDSc create the web services
for me.

>Are you using SOAP?
Kind of a personal question isn't it? :-)
Seriously, I think so.  At least that's what the .Net developer keeps talking
about.  I have displayed the graphical representation of the WSDS file and it
looks like it contains SOAP messages.

>Is the .NET program consuming a WSDL file?
Again, I think so.  We may have made a mistake here though.  I sent the WSDL
file to the .Net developer.  Should he be accessing if from the server on my PC
instead?

The .Net application can actually execute the service I think.  It seems to be
complaining about the return data type.

Rick