My suggestions . . .

1. Get to the most current CGIDEV2 release level.  There has been a
bunch done to CGIDEV2 in the 3 years,  and a lot of sites have
converted to Apache.

2. Download the Easy/400 deliverable EASY400APC - it has the other
CGIDEV2 deliverables running under Apache.

http://www-922.ibm.com/easy400p/downloads.html

Between those two, you should be running, or in a place where figuring
the problem is easier.

Regards.