The problem I have is that I go through a proxy (ISA server) and although
the browser is happy to authenticate through the proxy (although prompting
me to authenticate through the proxy every time I start Firefox, even though
the credentials have been saved, is dumb...).  In any case, any java applet
is cranky about authentication through the proxy in Firefox.  When I am
outside the firewall, all is cool.  Inside the FW I get the little java icon
and then an X.  Java console has a "HTTP response code: 407" error reporting
the authentication error.

I thought this was working at one time... but it is the one time I switch
back to "I scrEam" to run something!

Pete