Dave,

Each button should have a value.  You need to include the
value of the button when you do the POST or GET.  Clicking
the button is simply making the request to the program
specified on the form in the action value.

As far as fieldname=fieldvalue, you shouldn't have to tack
on a CRLF... you have to string all of those form values
together like:

field1=value1&field2=value2....  Not sure if Scott's APIs
handle that or not.

If you are uploading a file, that is a little more
involved.  Scott should be able to help and let you know if
his wrappers allow for that.  I know my GETURI tool handles
it.  And because it's so different than a normal post, it
makes things easier.  OTherwise you're looking up RFCs,
etc..  Hopefully Scott will reply (or someone that has used
his API wrappers for a file upload from a web form).

Uploading a file requires different processing than a
normal POST with a form.

The HTML source wasn't in your mail that I saw.  So, can
you answer the question.. does this web page simply allow
you to choose a file from your HD and upload it?  (I
suppose it has a coule extra values in the form as well as
the file name).

Brad
www.bvstools.com