This has been covered before, but to my knowledge no
solution has come about.

With the Apache web server, the job logs are littered with:

"The pointer parameter passed to free or realloc is not
valid"

Details on the message are normally:
Message ID . . . . . . :   C2M1212       Severity . . . . .
. . :   30
Date sent  . . . . . . :   05/31/04      Time sent  . . . .
. . :   08:42:10
Message type . . . . . :   Diagnostic

CCSID  . . . . . . . . :   65535

>From program . . . . . . . . . :   QC2UTIL1

  From library . . . . . . . . :     QSYS
  From module  . . . . . . . . :     QC2ALLOC
  From procedure . . . . . . . :     free

  From statement . . . . . . . :     1036

To program . . . . . . . . . . :   QZHBCGI
  To library . . . . . . . . . :     QHTTPSVR
  To module  . . . . . . . . . :     CGIPARSE
  To procedure . . . . . . . . :
    CGIParse_send_error__Fv
  To statement . . . . . . . . :     476

Not only is this annoying, but now I'm starting to see this
message:

QzhbCgiParse: Error: QUERY_STRING/Body contains search
keywords -- not
  form request. .

Anyone find a solution or PTF for the pointer error?
 Anyone else getting this 2nd error?