-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Vidal

Sorry for this question because is no related to an AS400/ISeries, unless I
have a better option...

I need your evaluation/recommendations on a website I am developing for my
church.  The speed is acceptable when using cable/DSL but very slow when
using modem.

The address is
http://www.zionpentecostal.com/home.html

What can be causing this  poor performance?  I have just two pieces of JS
code that reads from another server, one for the counter and one for the
news at the right side of the page.  I do not know if that is causing such
deterioration at page-load time.

I am using MS FrontPage 2002...