Yeah, if you want to use HTML, you're pretty much stuck with showing your
code.  If you really don't want the user to be able to change the content
for their own evil purposes, you could use password protected PDF's.

Mike E.

                    "Hatzenbeler, Tim"

                    <thatzenbeler@clin       To:     "'Web Enabling the AS400 /
iSeries'" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    itech.net>               cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     RE: [WEB400] Hiding
HTML Source
                    web400-bounces@mid

                    range.com

                    07/31/2003 04:43

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    Web Enabling the

                    AS400 / iSeries

Well, then since you can't hide the code, your next best bet would be to
obfuscate your code... into a .js ... There are a handful, of encrypters,
that add a bunch of crap around your html code, and changes it from
characters to the decimal representation... but the reverserser are pretty
good, and getting it back to... but if you run it through an obfuscator 20
times or so... you might have just enough of a mess, to prevent someone
from
taking the time to reverse it..

tim

HTML