Brad Stone wrote: SSL setup really blows on the AS/400.  I've done it a few
> times and every time it seemed to be different.  Best to
> call IBM support for something like this.  I'm sure they're
> getting good at helping.  :)

You've said a mouthful there brother!  I just finished a two week nightmare
of trying to get my SSL stuff working on a setup that has a reverse proxy
server in front of the production server on an LPAR box. What had worked was
putting the SSL Cert on the production server partition , behind the reverse
proxy server partition. Worked great. No problems for about two months.
Then we had multiple power failures on the box in a single morning (due to
outside causes) and when we finally stabilized, SSL no longer worked on the
production partition. After a lot of trial and error (two weeks of it) and
much help from IBM Support, we finally got SSL working again, this time on
the reverse proxy server partition, and not the production server partition.
IBM told me it should never have worked the way I had it set up the first
time and they are at a loss to explain how it had worked for two
months...and why it stopped working.

Gotta love bleeding edge....

Shannon O'Donnell