> Yes, I am wanting SSL on the entire config.   I didn't realize that I had
> fallen into Virtual Hosting.   I would prefer not to use Virtual Hosting
> since I have absolutely no familiarity or understanding of it.
>
> Can I add SSL protecection to the Global Configuration rather
> than defining
> a Virtual Host?

Yes, but you had virtual hosting in your example, IIRC.

I have mine configured to listen only on port 443, SSL only.

LoadModule ibm_ssl_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZSRVSSL.SRVPGM
Listen x.x.x.x:443
SSLEnable
SSLAppName QIBM_HTTP_SERVER_yourserver
SSLCacheEnable

To force my SSL, I added the following.  (Though it's not even listening on
anything but the SSL port.)

<Directory />
   Order Deny,Allow
   Deny From all
   SSLRequireSSL
</Directory>

I deleted your previous message already, but I think you may have way too
much in your config file.  Then again, I like playing with the files
directly rather than the web interface.

Good luck!