Are you wanting SSL on every directory for this HTTP configuration? It
appears to me that you have specified that nothing is to be included in teh
virtual host pointing to port 443.

Tell you what....here's my HTTP Config...maybe this will make it easier for
you.  I am allowing full access to the /www/magnus/htdocs directory, and
then SSL only access to the directories: /www/magnus/maint  and
/www/magnus/images

LoadModule ibm_ssl_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZSRVSSL.SRVPGM
Listen *:80
Listen *:443
DocumentRoot /www/magnus/htdocs
ServerRoot /www/magnus
Options -ExecCGI -FollowSymLinks -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch -Includes -IncludesNo
Exec -Indexes -MultiViews
NameVirtualHost 192.168.254.106:443
DirectoryIndex index.htm
AlwaysDirectoryIndex Off
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""
combined
LogFormat "%{Cookie}n \"%r\" %t" cookie
LogFormat "%{User-agent}i" agent
LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer
CustomLog logs/access_log combined
SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "Mozilla/2" nokeepalive
SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "JDK/1\.0" force-response-1.0
SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "Java/1\.0" force-response-1.0
SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "RealPlayer 4\.0" force-response-1.0
SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "MSIE 4\.0b2;" nokeepalive
SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "MSIE 4\.0b2;" force-response-1.0
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /QSYS.LIB/CGIPGMS.LIB/
<Directory />
   Order Deny,Allow
   Deny From all
</Directory>