> From: Bartell, Aaron L. (TC)
>
> You wouldn't be willing to share that with the group would ya?  I am
> always
> interested in anything to do with RPG and XML! :-)

Maybe when it's a little more polished.  For now, it's got some
hardcoded pieces in it specific for a client, like converting tabs to
spaces. But I can tell you the basics:

1. Parse the next token

2. If the first character isn't a '<', call the CDATA callback

3. If the next character is a '/', call the end tag callback

4. Otherwise, it's a regular tag, call the tag callback
4a. If the next delimiter is a '>', you're done
4b. If you have a space, you need to parse out the attributes
4c. If you have a '/', you have an empty tag, call the end tag call back

That's about it.  Of course, there's more to it if you want to handle
all the possibilities, such as [CDATA blocks and all that.  But this is
the basic parser.

Joe