All

I'm trying to establish how I can make WAS v5 act as a
simple SOAP
server. I've been running Tomcat up until now with
Apache SOAP and it
works fine. I'd like to have the same functionality
with WAS v5 (
which we've just installed. ) I've looked around IBM's
infocentre and
I can't find any doco that's relevant.

WAS seems to want everything as a Web Service and
installed as an EAR.
Can I just add Apache SOAP as a war and run it the
same as Tomcat ? If
so, are there any gotcha's that I need to be aware of
?

I'd appreciate any pointers.

Regards

Niall