I selected one example of the scripts available on line and I ended up with this
one:

%HTML (START) {
<head>

</head>

<BODY onLoad="clock()">

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
function clock() {
if (!document.layers && !document.all) return;
var digital = new Date();
@DTW_TIME("N",srvtime)
var hours = @DTW_rSUBSTR(srvtime,"1","2");
var minutes = @DTW_rSUBSTR(srvtime,"4","2");
var seconds = @DTW_rSUBSTR(srvtime,"7","2");

if (minutes <= 9) minutes = "0" + minutes;
if (seconds <= 9) seconds = "0" + seconds;
dispTime = hours + ":" + minutes + ":" + seconds;
if (document.layers) {
document.layers.pendule.document.write(dispTime);
document.layers.pendule.document.close();
}
else
if (document.all)
pendule.innerHTML = dispTime;
setTimeout("clock()", 1000);
}
//  End -->
</script>

%}

I can display the AS400 time but I can't make it to change dynamically.  What I
am missing here?

Peter Vidal
Pall Aeropower Corp.
SR Programmer Analyst
WWW.Pall.com / 727-539-8448, x2414

"A good player makes himself look good; a great player makes the team look
good."
Author unknown