I'm not sure the double-quotes(") will work.
      BWLOAA = "CR"

David L. Mosley, Jr.
Systems Analyst
2000 CentreGreen Way
Suite 250
Cary, NC 27513

www.dancik.com

                      Diane Nott

                      <dnott@xxxxxxxxx         To:      web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                      .edu>                    cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [WEB400] Re: Net.Data
Error Question
                      web400-bounces@x

                      idrange.com

                      07/21/2003 12:04

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to Web Enabling

                      the AS400 /

                      iSeries

NET.DATA DTW_SQL Error: Function function1: The statement failed.
Comparison operator = operands not compatible. (SQLSTATE 42818, SQLCODE
-401)

Here is also part of the SQL function:
%FUNCTION(DTW_SQL) function1() {
  SELECT BWNMID, BWCQAA, BWCMAA,
    BWOKAX as PTFT, BWLOAA as CR, C3U2A2 as disable,
    SDIGAA as hrsenroll
  FROM XXXCMFIL.NSLTRL0
       INNER JOIN XXXCMFIL.BIOMSL0 ON (bwnmid=c3nmid)
       INNER JOIN XXXCMFIL.STMSML0 ON (bwnmid=sdnmid)
  WHERE BWNMID = '$(CGIINP03)' and BWCQAA = '$(CGIINP01)' and BWCMAA =
'$(CGIINP02)'
        and BWLOAA = "CR"
%MESSAGE {
100:{@dtw_assign(ret_cde,"1")%}:continue