***********************
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by InterScan.
***********-***********

All,

Having converted my application I am attempting to use WTE for access
however, when I click on the link the index page just reloads.

I have the following error :

Job . . :   QQFVTSVR      User . . :   QUSER         Number . . . :
314547
    Job 314547/QUSER/QQFVTSVR started on 04/07/03 at 15:38:14 in subsystem
      QSYSWRK in QSYS. Job entered system on 04/07/03 at 15:38:14.
    Object QQFEQ4CCB3 type *DTAQ created in library QQFTEMP.
    Description for device QQF4CCB300 created.
    Vary on completed for device QQF4CCB300.
    Pointer not set for location referenced.
    Internal system error occurred in program QTVSREAD.
    Vary off completed for device QQF4CCB300.

I notice that this has been listed before but no answers, anybody have any
ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Tony

'This e-mail message is intended solely for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you have received it in error, please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and destroy this e-mail and any attachments.  In addition, you must not
disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on this e-mail or any
attachments.  Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

When addressed to our customers any quotations contained in this
e-mail are subject to contract and are on the terms of The Company's
standard Conditions, a copy of which is available on request.  Any
errors or omissions in any quotations or other information issued by
The Company shall be subject to correction without any liability on
the part of The Company

Due to the nature of Internet communications DCS cannot guarantee
that this communication or any attachments do not contain software
viruses.  We have taken every precaution to minimise this probability
but cannot accept any liability for damage which you may sustain as a
result of software viruses.  We recommend you carry out your own virus
checks before opening attachments.'