Mike,

Did you add the tools.jar to your classpath? On your PC, it would
normally be found in common/lib but that won't work on the AS/400.

David Morris

>>> rupshall@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/31/03 09:31AM >>>
Works fine on my workstation.

Wills, Mike N. (TC) wrote:
> Try it on your workstation and see if you have the same problem.

com/ibm/as400/system/OS400Process.<init>([Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/Stri
> ng;Ljava/lang/String;)V+54
> (OS400Process.java:68)

java/lang/Runtime.exec([Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/io/File;)
> Ljava/lang/Process;+135
> (Runtime.java:551)

org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Execute$Java13CommandLauncher.exec(Lorg/apache

/tools/ant/Project;[Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/io/File;)Ljav
> a/lang/Process;+57
> (Execute.java:647)
>        org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Execute.execute()I+20
> (Execute.java:428)

org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/compilers/DefaultCompilerAdapter.executeExtern
> alCompile([Ljava/lang/String;I)I+249
> (DefaultCompilerAdapter.java:452)
>
> org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/compilers/JavacExternal.execute()Z+61
> (JavacExternal.java:81)
>        org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Javac.compile()V+153
(Javac.java:840)
>        org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Javac.execute()V+123
(Javac.java:682)