From:   Metz, Zak [mailto:Zak_Metz@xxxxxx]
Sent:   Monday, March 10, 2003 10:38 AM
To:     Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject:        [WEB400] Re: Revenge?

Well I'm in, Andrew. Let's do this thing.

Oh wait, I think we already decided this wouldn't do any good since
there's unlikely to be a real browser on the remote end. But it's an
excellent idea.

Perhaps if we could return a page or some data that would make them
*think* they found an opening, they would then visit with a real browser
and then this idea would work.

So what sort of data would I have to throw at them to make them think
they got to the (apparently highly coveted) CMD.EXE?

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.