Nathan -

Additional questions:

You wrote:
"> Yes.  OS/400 supports multiple IP addresses on a single NIC.  Each
instance
> of the HTTP Server can be configured to receive requests on the same port
> (80) of the unique individual IP addresses."

So each IP address has a "full-range" of ports available to it 1 - 65535?

"> Are these CGI apps?"

The majority (and most mission critical) of the apps are not CGI . . . but
there are 2 CGI apps which are high profile.

Thanks for your help,

Steve

"Nathan M. Andelin"
<nandelin=uLFwQiodB6j7ZPEc29C2Qq6+1OQI6iwo@public.gmane.org> wrote in