Nathan,

My first thoughts are that I like the interface.  It appears more like a
client side GUI program and less like HTML in that it has a fixed
appearance.  One thing I noticed is that if the browser window is sized too
small you won't see all the data and their is no way to get to it other than
making the browser window larger.  As longer as the users were aware of
needing their browser windows at least a certain size then it would be an
issue.

I would have to use your example for awhile to get a better impression but
at least on first use I liked it.  For all that's worth :)

Scott Mildenberger