> From: "Metz, Zak" <Zak_Metz@G1.com>
> Dear IBM, nobody is using TCM. Nobody. How about
> a quick start guide? Or something? For crying out loud, the
> only reference I can find on the whole IBM website is in
> marketing materials.

Zak,

The thought of IBM promoting a "product" without documentation gave me a
chuckle.  Even IBM stumbles, occasionally.  But maybe it's not a packaged
product.  It sounds more like something that supports a development
methodology.  Requiring a service contract?

If you consider IBM's business lately, the strategy is NOT to make existing
applications more efficient, but rather to promote technologies that lead to
a new server sale.

Nathan M. Andelin
www.relational-data.com