STUPID ME!

meta-inf and/or manifest.mf is handled by 'edit module dependencies...' of
webapplication.  While testing app in wsad-was, I probably used this
option to configure classpath for an application which didn't find some
classes.  I actually managed to get the pieces together using following
guidance:
http://www7b.boulder.ibm.com/wsdd/library/techarticles/0206_robinson/robinson.html

"   I don't have problems, only challenges...  "

Patrick Goovaerts
WebMaster
Clipper Support nv
TEL : 0032 (0)3 5453991