MWalter=noMgtr8zgTcanlnWow0HJg@public.gmane.org wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to formulate a URL to a CGI Program that I wrote using the POST
Method. The program basically just forms a web page from program source.
Here is the URL I'm using.

http://myAS400/cgipgm/pgmsrc.pgm?lib=HWOE&file=QRPGLESRC&mbr=OER320&dummy=X

The program is being executed but it is not getting anything out of stdin.

Is this URL Correct or am I missing something?

Yes, you are missing something.  The URL is correct, but for a *GET*
method.  For a POST method, you send the data differently.  Here's a
good web page that discusses the differences:
<http://www.oreilly.com/openbook/cgi/ch04_02.html>

Cheers!  Hans