From: Peter_Vidal@pall.com [mailto:Peter_Vidal@pall.com]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 10:05 AM
To: web400@midrange.com
Subject: RE: [WEB400] SYSTEM EXCEPTION: ACCESS VIOLATION

"Symptoms lead me to believe that there is more problems with your computer
than fried modem and NIC. Was you computer on a surge protector? I am
thinking the MoBo got zapped. Maybe not enough to fry it, but enough to
cause problems? Any other "weird" problems with your computer since then?"

Yes I have one surge protector just for my PC.  What I have to do to test
the
mother board then?

Peter Vidal
Pall Aeropower Corp. / SR Programmer Analyst
: www.pall.com  / + Peter_Vidal@Pall.com
(727-539-8448, x2414