From: "Andrew Borts" <Andrewb@SETACORPORATION.com>
To: <web400@midrange.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 7:12 AM
Subject: RE: [WEB400] HTTP server request routing directives for multiple
URL's

I do Virtual hosting with my server @ Home using HTTP classic - but Apache
does this well!!

Bind it to the "base server" using a funny dot com name - it DOESN'T have to
be a name you'd use - just SOANDSO.COM will do - because the table entry
will do the binding for you.  Sending & receiving E-mails is another story -
SMTP setup requires that you say "multiple" domains, (V5R1 setup!) and you
(as far as I know) need to add entries to the system table for those domains
too.

Welcome index.htm www.ctlaltdel.org
Welcome index.htm ctlaltdel.org