Hi Nathan,

Actually, I tried something like that first on the Pass directives, and it
turns out that given the DNS redirection I'm doing, both requests come in
from "computerists.com", not "one.company.com" and "two.company.com".

Just for fun though (i.e. grasping at straws), I tried it on the Welcome
directive as you suggested:

    Welcome /one/Website/index.html one.company.com
    Welcome /two/Website/index.html two.company.com
    Welcome /three/index.html

Here's what I see in the QPZHBTRC spool file:

HTRequst Client sez.. Referer: http://two.company.com
HTRequst Referer..... http://two.company.com
HTRequst Client sez.. Host: company.com:8080
HTRequst Host........ company.com
HTRuleDB Pass........ /one/* did NOT match /two/.
HTRuleDB Pass........ matched "/two/" -> "/two/Website/"
HTRuleDB Passing..... "/two/Website/"
HTMulti. Multi....... for path "/two/Website/".
HTMulti. Skipping... welcome file /one/WebSite/index.html İdoes not apply¨
HTMulti. Skipping... welcome file /two/WebSite/index.html İdoes not apply¨
HTMulti. Checking.... for welcome file: "/two/WebSite//three/index.html"
HTAccess HTStat...... on file "/two/WebSite//three/index.html" --> no req,
stat'ing directly.
HTMulti. Checking.... for welcome file: "/two/WebSite/Welcome.html"
HTAccess HTStat...... on file "/two/WebSite/Welcome.html" --> no req,
stat'ing directly.
HTMulti. Checking.... for welcome file: "/two/WebSite/index.html"
HTAccess HTStat...... on file "/two/WebSite/index.html" --> no req, stat'ing
directly.
HTMulti. Welcome..... "/two/WebSite/index.html"
HTFile.c Searching... for suffix 1: ".html"
HTMulti. Welcome ...... File quality of 0.10000 acceptable for file
"/two/WebSite/index.html"
HTAccess HTStat...... succeeded on file "/two/WebSite/index.html" --> will
cache it.
HTAAServ HTMulti..... gave us a file.
HTAAServ Content-Length 435
HTAAServ Last-Mod.... Thu, 05 Sep 2002 18:13:53 GMT
HTFile.c Searching... for suffix 1: ".html"
HTAAServ AuthCheck... Translated path: "/two/WebSite/index.html" (method:
GET)
HTAAServ AccessOk.... by fast path. No protect rule nor ACL.
HTServer AA.......... check returned 200
HTServer Translated.. "/two/WebSite/index.html"

So it was actually using the Pass directive to find the file, and once
again, even though it says it's using /two/Website/index.html, it's actually
using /three/index.

Since I said it that way, I double checked the contents of the 3 index.html
files, just to make sure it wasn't something silly like a duplicated file.
It wasn't, but /one/website/index.html is very simple HTML, but
/two/website/index.html uses frames.  The no-ip.com DNS redirect is also
doing URL masking, which also uses frames, so I have two frames within a
single frame. I saved /two/website/index.html and replaced it with simple
HTML.  This time it worked as expected with just

    Welcome index.html
    Pass /one/* /one/Website/*
    Pass /two/* /two/Website/*
    Pass /* /three/index.html

So apparently it has something to do with the frame within a frame, but all
those files look correct, that is, the masking frame from the DNS is:

<FRAMESET  ROWS="100%,*" FRAMEBORDER=NO FRAMESPACING=0 BORDER=0>
<FRAME SRC="http://company.com:8080/two/"; NAME="redir_frame">
</FRAMESET>

and the /two/Website/index.html is:

<frameset cols="231,553*" frameborder="NO" border="20" framespacing="20"
rows="*">
  <frame name="leftFrame" scrolling="NO" noresize src="leftframe.html">
  <frame name="mainFrame" src="rightframe.html">
</frameset>

but instead of seeing leftframe.html and rightframe.html, I see
/three/index.html.

Any other ideas?

Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.