Brad,

On one hand I'd encourage you to run your tests again.  During your test, I
may have been running a stress test of my own which overloaded my 128 kb
router.

On the other hand, I really think you need to try it from JMeter or
something like it to get comparable results.  It sounds like your test may
have overloaded my CPU and my network.

Do you want to test the performance of my CPU and my network (which are
quite limited), or the performance of the software running on it?

If you were running your tests from the Netshare system, your results may
have been skewed by an overloaded system on your side.  Do you want to test
your system or mine?  Use a dedicated Pentium and software with thread based
design, and you'll be stress testing my applications, not yours.

Nathan M. Andelin
www.relational-data.com