I have a servlet loading a bean at WAS startup-level.  This bean has a
codetable which is filled correctly and I can retrieve values from this
bean in a jsp launched from same web-app1 (Conti7) without any problems.

Now I have created another web-app2 (scheduleconti) with a jsp which needs
same info.  When I do a 'snoop' from this web-app, I can see the bean is
loaded.  (Servlet Context Attributes).  But when I try to access the
codetable, it seems to be empty...

I created an 'enterprise application' which includes both web-app1 and
web-app2
We use WAS 355 Standard Edition.

This is the 'Snoop' result:
ServletContext attributes:
1) com.ibm.websphere.servlet.application.host default_host
     value = com.ibm.websphere.servlet.application.classpath C:\Program
Files\SQLLIB\java\db2java.zip;...
2) TABLES
     value = com.clipper.beans.CodeTablesBean@e1a81c9c
3) com.ibm.websphere.servlet.application.name scheduleconti
     value = com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletRegistry
4) com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletRegistry@b01f1c83
     value = com.ibm.websphere.servlet.event.ServletContextEventSource
5) com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppEventSource@cfe69c83
     value = javax.servlet.context.tempdir
C:\WebSphere\AppServer\temp\default_host\scheduleconti

this is the JSP which shows "vLinesSize=0" and "Total Lines processed =
0":
<jsp:useBean id="TABLES" class="com.clipper.beans.CodeTablesBean"
scope="application"></jsp:useBean>
<%
   java.lang.String dataLine = new java.lang.String();
   java.lang.String dataLineText = new java.lang.String();
   int i = 0;
%>
<head>
<title>Conti-Lines nv: Test Beans</title>
<base target="_self">
</head>

<%     try
       {
          int vLinesSize = TABLES.vLines.size();
        %>vLinesSize = <%=vLinesSize%>
<%        com.clipper.model.Line jspLine = TABLES.getLine(0);
          for (i = 0; ; )
          {
             dataLine = new Integer(jspLine.getLineCode()).toString();
             dataLineText = jspLine.getLineName();
          %><br>Code= <%=dataLine%>     Name=<%=dataLineText%></br>
<%           i++;
             try
             {
                jspLine = TABLES.getLine(i);
             }
             catch (java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException _e0)
             {
                break;
             }
          }
       }
       catch (java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException _e0)
       {
       }
     %>

Patrick Goovaerts