Hi, Brad.

This same subject has recently been discussed in more detail in Yahoo's
Easy400Group.

Netting it out, there is a WrtNoSection subprocedure, which I forgot to add to
the documentation.  It is documented in the PROTOTYPEB QRPGLESRC member.

Mixing WrtSection with #WrStout, which I assume uses QtmhWrStout, could be
tricky, because WrtSection's output is buffered until section *fini is written.
 So, if the #WrStout output is to appear between WrtSection outputs, you have
to flush CGIDEV2's output buffer by writing *fini before calling #WrStout.

WrtNoSection, on the other hand, adds its output to CGIDEV2's output buffer.

The following would work:
  Callp    WrtSection('A *fini')
  Callp    #WrStout(parms)
  Callp    WrtSection('B C D *fini')
  return

The following would not work as expected.  #WrStout's output would appear
first, followed by A, B, C, and D.
  Callp    WrtSection('A')
  Callp    #WrStout(parms)
  Callp    WrtSection('B C D *fini')
  return

The following would work (assuming somevar is varying):
  Callp    WrtSection('A')
  Callp    WrtNoSection(%addr(somevar)+2:%len(somevar))
  Callp    WrtSection('B C D *fini')
  return

--
Mel Rothman, CGIDEV2 Author